- Low resistance MERV 8 media, providing higher DHC than competitive high capacity filters
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- Superior frame strength due to diagonal & horizontal support members, as well as wire-backed media
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass
- MERV 8 high capacity
- Commercial Buildings
|Max Operating Temperature||
AAF Flanders’ PREpleat LPD HC filter is the lowest initial resistance MERV 8 pleated filter in the industry. Combined with its high DHC, the PREpleat LPD HC filter provides an extended life cycle and energy efficient performance.
Superior Design and Construction
Media: 100% synthetic non-woven, proprietary media that can be recycled. Engineered with a gradient density composition that achieves a MERV 8 rating using the mechanical method of particle capture. Media does not rely on an electrostatic charge to capture particulate, since the charge dissipates over time.
Media Support: Expanded metal is continuously laminated on the air leaving side to provide pleat stability during operation. Pleat shape is maintained, allowing full media utilization and maximizing DHC.
Pleat Design: V-Pleat design aids in pressure drop while reducing energy cost. Design allows for maximum airflow and DHC during the life of the filter.
Frame: Heavy-duty, two piece, moisture-resistant frame includes diagonal and horizontal support members bonded to the media on the air entering and exiting sides for unsurpassed frame strength. Interlocking corners and positive media-to-frame seal reduce the possibility of air bypass.
Operating Temperature Limits: Max. operating temp. is 180°F (82°C).
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure