- Units available as Powered and Non-Powered
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Compact design is space-efficient while reducing capital and installation costs
- Quick, easy installation and operation in a self-contained system — virtually maintenance-free
- Corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum fan
- Designed to remove gaseous and particulate contaminants from the airstream in the most demanding applications
- Ultra-high capacity SAAFCarb™ MA.HT chemical media provides complete contaminant removal and longer service life than conventional scrubber media currently available
The compact design of the SAAF PORTA-Scrubber is space-efficient and reduces capital and installation costs. Installation is quick and easy, and the system is virtually maintenance free.
Adjustable Air Flow
Air flow is adjustable by a damper placed on the inlet of the blower. The damper varies from fully open to 3/4 closed, providing a simple and cost-effective means to adjust air flow.
Bulk Fill Configuration
The SAAF PORTA-Scrubber provides the highest available levels of contaminant removal, by using a bulk fill gas-phase media arrangement that eliminates contaminated air by-pass and leakage from the system. This provides a high media-to-air flow ratio, maximizing the life of the gas-phase media.
The SAAF PORTA-Scrubber utilizes a standard cast-aluminum fan or HDPE butt-fused inverted "U" that is corrosion-resistant, even in aggressive environments.
Wide Variety of Applications
The SAAF PORTA-Scrubber can be effectively used in a variety of fugitive emission applications, such as municipal odor control (including sewage pumping stations or headworks), industrial exhaust air scrubbing (including laboratory hood exhaust or chemical storage tank vents), and commercial applications (scrubbing various odors or problem sources).
Powered and Non-Powered
The PORTA-Scrubber is designed in both powered and non-powered versions, depending on the application, to be connected on any enclosed space or vent. Users have the choice of using their own fan, or having everything included with the unit.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|SAAF Porta Scrubber IOM GFP 3 120B new||