- Near HEPA filtration efficiency at a much lower pressure drop than traditional HEPA filters or 95% DOP filters
- Engineered to meet the exacting requirements of critical applications
- sturdy, high-impact plastic cell sides resist damage during shipping, handling, and operation
- Weighs significantly less than traditional box style HEPA or ASHRAE filters, saving time and money during installation and removal
- Low initial pressure drop (.60 in w.g. @ 500 FPM) and high media area for extremely long filter life and low total cost of ownership
- Can upgrade efficiency of existing box style filters without requiring special frames or latches
- Fully incinerable, no metal components
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
BioCel VXL — Advancing High Efficiency Filtration
BioCel VXL filters provide near-HEPA level filtration efficiency with a much lower initial pressure drop than traditional HEPA filters. BioCel VXL filters offer 99.99% average efficiency on 1.0μ to 5.0μ particles, which encompasses the sizes of most bacteria and potentially virus-carrying small particles harmful to human health. It is 97.9% efficient on 0.3μ particles. With an initial pressure drop of .60 in. w.g., this extremely high efficiency filter has less than one-half the resistance of typical HEPA filters and comparable resistance to many MERV 14 extended surface, box-style filters.
AAF Flanders' manufacturing technology improves media pack construction and allows for more consistent pleating. Thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. This ensures high performance and dust holding capacity, which maximizes service life.
The media pack is enclosed in sturdy, light-weight cell sides constructed from HIPS, which resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. The V-bank BioCel filter weighs significantly less, and is much easier to handle and install when compared to traditional 12″-deep, box-style ASHRAE and HEPA grade filters with metal cell sides. Easier handling translates into time and cost savings during installation and removal. No metal is used in the BioCel VXL filter, so it is fully incinerable.
BioCel VXL ULTRA with Antimicrobial
BioCel VXL ULTRA filters with antimicrobial are designed specifically to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The antimicrobial preserves the integrity of the filter media and is designed to prevent "grow-through" of any captured microbes. Note that antimicrobial preservatives are not meant to increase the efficiency of the filter, nor to kill microorganisms “on the fly” as they pass through a filter. Antimicrobial is EPA registered and environmentally safe.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|BioCel VXL Filter||