Because chemical corruption of chips and wafers poses a far greater threat to the microelectronics industry, AAF Flanders developed the new guide Avoid Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC). While PTFE media can enhance efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), your air filtration configuration must account for AMC as well.
In this guide, you will find helpful info on AMC:
- 4 main types – acids, bases, condensables, dopants
- Concentration grades for each type
- Sources of, and problems associated with, each
- Tests to detect the presence of each
- Concentration allowances by production process
- Illustration of air filtration system within a typical clean environment
With support from this guide, cleanroom operators rest assured that their microelectronics components are properly protected from fouling.
Complete the form below to receive the guide Avoid Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC).