- For restricted space applications in arduous conditions
- Close-couples directly to fine and (H)EPA filter
- Inverted pocket drains moisture away from final filters
- Integrated plastic support fingers for product and media stability
- Reverse pockets won’t sag, shrink, collapse or fall out of the filter housing in wet conditions
- Installed lifetime up to and over 16,000 hours
DriPak GTR coalesces water upstream of the barrier filter to prevent atmospheric particle ingestion. Reverse flow enhances water capture and runoff away from final filter.
Final Filter Coupling
A unique design and support system allows DriPak GTR filters to be close-coupled to final filters without creating additional pressure drop.
Optimised to Perform
Progressively structured media manages captured particulates for longer life and lower pressure drop over time. V-pocket geometry preserves pressure levels even under particulate load, outperforming cubes and bag filters.
All-plastic, patent-pending design with self-supporting construction delivers maximum performance. Plastic supports stabilise filter pockets and preserve filter shape in the reverse airflow position.
Low Pressure Drop
Protection doesn’t come at the expense of performance.
Tested and Proven
Tested to both North American ASHRAE 52-2007 and European EN-779 Test Protocols.
Stands up to Tough Conditions
100% RH resistant with a moisture-coalescing design.
Rated to a maximum temperature of 176°F (80°C).
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure