Born for big challenges
AAF’s AIVY RCTM is a modular cartridge dry dust collector highly efficient in a wide range of air flows: from 4,000m3/h up to 125,000m3/h. Adaptable and configurable, it allows increasing the number of cartridges depending on the filtration needs by simply adding additional modules.
Several options for the final layout are available to meet the customer’s specific needs. Size, height and discharge system are configurable, but also the final layout as well as other extra options for an improved customer’s experience.
Compliant with ATEX regulations for explosive atmospheres and with a small footprint, AAF’s AIVY RCTM provides the advantages of a standard unit and the versatility of a tailor-made configuration, in a highly flexible filtration solution while efficient, even when used in the most challenging industrial applications.
Significant energy savings
Different sizes, layouts, and options
Longer lifecycle and reduced TCO
Features & Benefits
- More simplicity on maintenance – As a result of its innovative door system.
- Significant energy savings – Features up to 20% of energy consumption reduction.
- Enhanced filtration efficiency and improved performance – As a result of its pioneering constructive system.
- Adaptable and flexible final configuration – Size, height, discharge system, final layout and optional extras.
- Built-in self-cleaning system and controller – Continuous control of the performance assured.
- ATEX option for potentially explosive atmospheres – Venting panel or relief valve.