The Plug & Play bag dust collector
FabriPulse® L bag dust collector is a Plug & Play solution with demonstrated efficiency in the extraction of hydroscopic and other hard to handle dust. Specially designed for small applications from 600m3/h up to 5000m3/h, this compact equipment integrates all elements needed for an immediate start-up while ensuring a minimum footprint on plant floor.
One of the key advantages of FabriPulse® L is its extremely simplified maintenance. The AAF exclusive bag system, that utilizes a cassette allowing the user to replace all the bags at once, enhances accessibility to the plate, and ensures quick and easy change out from the side maintenance doors instead of the top.
Several final configurations and layout options are available so that the solution meets the need of any customer in industries such as Food & Beverage, Pharma, Chemical or Industrial Minerals.
Compact design, small footprint
Easy maintenance assured
Flexible final configuration and layout
Features & Benefits
- Plug & Play equipment – Built-in fan, electrical panel, dust bin, and self-cleaning system.
- Improved user experience – The accessibility of all components and the AAF proprietary bag system ensure easy and agile maintenance.
- ATEX version available – Certified for potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Several configurations – Choose among different arrangements, heights, or discharge systems.
- Customizable final layout – Optional hopper, motorfan, and acoustic enclosure.