The RotoClone® LVN collector was patterned after the standard RotoClone® N collector, which has been installed in thousands of applications since its introduction in the 1940s. It is an efficient, compact and economical wet-type dust collector specifically designed for volumetric flow rates of 2,500 CFM or less.
Although the basic operating principal has remained unchanged, many refinements have been made. The result is carefully engineered SIMPLICITY. The RotoClone® LVN collector provides an efficient and dependable method of in-plant dust control with minimal maintenance requirements.
It cleans the air by the combined action of centrifugal force and a violent inter-mixing of water and dust-laden air. The dust is separated from the gas stream by means of a water curtain created by the high velocity flow of air past a stationary impeller. This high-velocity flow carries water with it in a heavy turbulent sheet. The centrifugal force exerted by the rapid changes in direction of airflow causes the dust particles to penetrate the water droplets and become permanently trapped within them.
The dust-laden water droplets are then removed from the air stream by the water eliminator. The dust settles in the bottom of the collector and the water is reused. Since the water curtain is produced by the airflow, no pumps or nozzles are required.
- Compact design
- No water overflow
- Low maintenance
- Two nominal sizes: 1,000 CFM, and 2,000 CFM
- Proven RotoClone™ Type N collector design
- Built-in centrifugal fan
- Direct drive – no belts requiring changing or adjustment
- Standard 14-gauge 304 SS construction
- Attractive (flush) cabinet-type housing design
- Large 2" drain coupling for cleaning
- Simple water level control
- Sloped wall for easy sludge removal
- No moving components (except fan)
- Non-clogging/low build-up water entrainment separators reduce maintenance
- Vertical airflow – minimal floor space required
- Built-in safety features for light metalworking
- Low water safety controls
- Automatic water level controls
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure