A compact oil mist collector for small airflows
Designed for small volume air flows, DynaPure ® is a unique, self-contained filtration system. It is designed for efficient source capture of mist generated by wet machining, spraying, and lubrication systems up to 1,000CFM.
With a compact size and a small footprint, its performance is based on the use of centrifugal fan that separates the mist particles, including the submicron ones, and collecting them in the filter ensuring clean air is returned to the plant. The collected mist may be returned directly to the machine or collected for disposal.
The DynaPure ® is available in 8 assorted sizes with a secondary filter media to provide additional filtration. Its compact, minimal maintenance design makes it a suitable mist collector for small metalworking applications.
Low operation cost
Features & Benefits
- One-piece fan/drum assembly – The self-contained filtration system enables a compact size.
- Uninterrupted service – The self-cleaning design based on its centrifugal force eliminates the need for offline media reconditioning.
- Quick installation and low maintenance required – User friendly experience.
- Small applications mist removal – Meets the needs of machining metalworking applications.
- Optional pre-filter to extend life cycle – For difficult mist applications.