Visão geral do produto
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- UL Classified
|Profundidade do filtro||
|Material da estrutura||
|Tipo de meio||
|Tamanho especial disponível||
|Temperatura operacional máxima||
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining. The EZ Flow II frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation. Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
The EZ Flow II fiberglass media is continuous filament spun glass. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression. PolyStrand fiber (PSF) continuous polyester media is also available. PSF media provides added strength, resistance to moisture, and improved efficiency.
|EZ Flow II_prod_mark_sht_AFP 1 392||