Visão geral do produto
- Low initial resistance and strong dust holding capacity for performance and economy
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- Diagonal and horizontal support members, as well as wire-backed media, provide great frame strength
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass
- Edifícios comerciais
The Dwyer Magnehelic Gage gives a guaranteed pressure reading within 2% of full scale, for a wide choice of models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic movement, this gage quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures—either positive, negative (vacuum), or differential. The design resists shock, vibration, and over-pressures. There is no manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze, or cause toxic or leveling problems. This gage is inexpensive, as well.
The Magnehelic gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems, and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
Para tamanhos e dados sobre desempenho:Baixar o catálogo completo
|Magnehelic_Gages_Prod_Data_Sht_AFP 1 399||