Visão geral do produto
- High capacity, chemical media targeted for H2S removal.
- Provides extended equipment protection with infrequent media changeovers
- Compatible for use in all carbon-based air filtration systems
- Low pressure drop and high adsorptive capacity
- Edifícios comerciais
- Data Centers
- Comidas e bebidas
- Cuidados de saúde
- Museus e armazenamento histórico
- Celulose e papel
- Escolas e universidades
- Gerenciamento de resíduos
- Tratamento de águas residuais
|Temperatura operacional máxima||
Ideal for Sensitive Corrosive Environments
Designed exclusively for sensitive corrosive environments, SAAFCarb MA.HT is ideal for applications requiring very high acid gas removal. The media pellets are composed of carbon and other proprietary binders suitably impregnated for the removal of acid gases.
This media contains the maximum amount of proprietary ingredients for effective H2S removal. It is safe to handle before, during, and after use, and is safe for the environment as well. SAAFCarb MA.HT media is the most cost-effective choice for removal of H2S from the airstream.
SAAFCarb MA.HT media is packaged in one-cubic-foot containers and 992 lb. (450 kg) super sacks. SAAFCarb MA.HT media is also available packaged in SAAF cartridges, cassettes, and trays.
SAAFCarb MA.HT media performs under the following application guidelines (actual capacities and efficiencies may vary):
- Temperature: -4° to 125°F (-20° to 51°C)
- Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- Suitable for use in commercial and industrial systems with equipment face velocities from 50 to 500 FPM (0.25 - 2.5 m/s)
Installation and Disposal Requirements
The installers must use dust masks, safety goggles, and rubber gloves. The spent SAAFCarb MA.HT media must be disposed of according to local, state, and federal guidelines.
Wet activated carbon adsorbs atmospheric oxygen, causing low oxygen supply in enclosed areas or packed containers. This can be potentially hazardous for workers who enter these oxygen-depleted areas. Make sure that the workers adhere to the provincial and state safety guidelines.
Para tamanhos e dados sobre desempenho:Baixar o catálogo completo
|SAAF Technote Gulf Oil GPF 8 104B new||
|SAAF TechNote Tire Manu GPF 8 102B new||
|SAAF Technote Tobacco Smoke GPF 8 103B new||