AAF AstroCel III Nuclear Grade is a very high efficiency filter designed for high temperature applications. Classified H12/H13 in accordance with EN1822 standard, made of a mini-fold media and robust housing this filter is used in facilities requiring significant air flow. The AstroCel III NG provides excellent filtration efficiency (99,99% at Uranine).
- Epuration coefficient: > 10 000 at Uranine (NF X 44-011)
- 3400 m3/h air volume capacity
- Continuous operating temperature of 120 °C and can handle short peak temperatures
- The filter high media area ensures a low pressure drop
- Resistance to irradiation
- Tested by IRSN
Hai qualche domanda?