Product OverviewAAF offers to the nuclear industry a broad range of sizes and configurations in air handling units that meet or exceed all requirements for environments and performance.
- Full seismic qualifications through testing
- ASME Section III, Class 2 & 3
- N Stamp Documentation
- Quality assurance per 10CFR50 Appendix B
- Fan & Coil performance certified per ARI and standards
- AAF offers air handling units in capacities from 800 cfm to 54,000 cfm at pressures from ½” to 6” WG
- Unit furnished with fan section, coil section and filter section as required.
- Centrifugal Fan wheels are available in forward curved and backwardly inclined types. Forward curved fan wheel design provides low speed and quiet operation. Backwardly inclined fan wheels rotate nearly twice as fast as forward curve but with a saving in BHP, and cannot be over-loaded by a change in the system when motor is properly selected.
- Belt drive or direct drive arrangements available
- Safety and Non Safety Cooling Units