- Heavy-duty, halogen-free ﬁlter
- Optimal airflow maximizes filter life
- Low differential pressure
- Media packs potted on all sides for a leak-free seal
- Protection screens for increased ﬁlter media stability and high burst pressure
The DuraGT provides optimal flow of air into and through the filter, ensuring effective dust distribution for longer filter life with low stable pressure loss.
Employing vertical media configuration with hot melt separators to maintain effective spacing between pleats.
Easy to Install
Rigid construction simpliﬁes installation in front, rear and side access systems.
Low Pressure Drop
Protection doesn’t come at the expense of performance.
Fully incinerable for safe, simple disposal.
Large Surface Area
Creates greater ﬁltration and depth loading ability.
Stands up to Tough Conditions
Sturdy polystyrene, glass ﬁber and ABS construction make DuraGT highly resistant to damage and wear.
Optimum pleat spacing and hot melt separation promote maximum ﬁlter life.
Rated to a maximum temperature of 176°F (80°C).
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|DuraGT Datasheet_2018 1||