- Units are constructed of durable 16-gauge galvanized steel
- “Z” channel support members reinforce all four corners
- All tracks and doors are fully gasketed
- Holding frames or fasteners are not required
- Commercial Buildings
- Food and Beverage
- Schools and Universities
|Special Size Available||
SureSeal housings accommodate prefilters and primary filters of different types and efficiencies. Filters are easily serviced through quick-opening access doors. Factory-gasketed filters, channels, and doors ensure positive sealing. The efficiency of fully-loaded housings is equal to that of the individual filters. The recommended system static pressure range for standard housings is -4.0 in. w.g. to +3.0 in. w.g. The leakage rate is less than 0.5% of airflow at 6.0″ w.g. internal static pressure.
SureSeal housings include 2″ prefilter tracks for AAF Flanders’ pleated or fiberglass filters. Sureseal units are available in sizes up to 8 feet high x 12 feet wide. If large units are not practical to install, smaller units are available with modifications to facilitate stacking.
- Double-walled insulation on doors only or on entire housing
- Flanges to connect with air handlers
- 4″ thick prefilter track
- Aluminum or 304 stainless steel construction
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|Sureseal_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 349||