- Low initial resistance and strong DHC for performance and economy
- Ecologically friendly frame components made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- Diagonal and horizontal support members, as well as wire-backed media, provide great frame strength
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass
- Commercial Buildings
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
The VP-MERV8 Pleated filter achieves MERV 8 efficiency with low resistance to airflow per ASHRAE 52.2. Its filtering medium does not rely on electrostatic charge to capture particulate, since this charge dissipates over time.
The VP-MERV8 Pleated filters can upgrade existing flat panels, as well as competitive MERV 6–7 pleated filters. Filters are available in 1″, 2″, and 4″ depths. VP-MERV8 Pleated filters are available in a wide range of sizes and will fit most commercial and industrial installations with little or no system modification. Fasteners are available to adapt the filter to existing filter banks.
Superior Design and Construction
Media: 100% non-woven synthetic media manufactured from recyclable material.
Media Support: Diamond-shaped expanded metal.
Pleat Design: V-Pleat design aids in pressure drop while reducing energy cost. Design allows for maximum airflow and DHC during the life of the filter.
Frame: Unbleached, natural Kraft-board with moisture inhibitor.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|VP MERV 8 HC_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP1381||