- Economy grade pleated filter for medium to light duty applications
- Ecologically advanced filtration medium made from recyclable materials
- Expanded metal grid prevents media flutter while in operation
- Diagonal and horizontal support members provide frame strength
- Filter media pack is sealed to eliminate air bypass
- Available in 1”, 2”, and 4” models
- MERV 7 rating
|Max Operating Temperature||
The PREpleat M7 EC filter features a filtering medium that is more efficient and ecologically friendly. Made entirely from recyclable materials, this medium achieves MERV 7 efficiency with low resistance to airflow. It is also unaffected by high humidity and is hydrophobic (non-moisture absorbing).
PREpleat M7 EC filters are available in a wide range of sizes and will fit most commercial and industrial installations with little or no system modification. Fasteners are available to adapt the filter to existing filter banks.
Superior Design and Construction
Media: 100% non-woven synthetic media manufactured from recyclable material.
Media Support: Diamond-shaped expanded metal
Pleat Design: V-Pleat design aids in pressure drop while reducing energy cost. Design allows for maximum airflow and dust holding capacity during the life of the filter.
Pleat Count: Economy/Standard 1″=13, 2″=10, 4″=9
Frame: Moisture-resistant clay coated frame made with recyclable material
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|PrePleat_M7_EC_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 390||