- Specifically designed for heavy workloads and superior performance
- One-piece moisture-resistant chipboard frame prevents broken corners
- Support grilles on both sides for exceptional strength
- Available in ½″, 1″ and 2″ models (special sizes available upon request)
- Media and grilles continuously glued to the inside perimeter of the frame for rigidity
- UL Classified
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
AAF Flanders HD Industrial Grade filters are designed for use in any application where disposable panel filters are recommended. They can be relied upon for superior performance since they are specifically designed for heavy workloads. A wide range of standard and custom sizes is available.
AAF Flanders HD Industrial Grade filters are designed with a one-piece moisture-resistant chipboard frame enclosing media. Standard frames are nominal 1″ thick (¾″ actual) and nominal 2″ thick (1⅝″ actual).
The fiberglass media filter consists of continuous filament fibers bonded together with thermo-setting resin. The synthetic media filter consists of 100% high bulk polyester fibers that are thermo bonded with a fire-retardant resin.
Support grilles of perforated corrosion-resistant steel or expanded metal are provided on both sides of the filter.
The media pads and support grilles are continuously glued to the inside perimeter of the frame, resulting in exceptional strength and rigidity. This design virtually eliminates the possibility of media sag within the frame.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|HD Industrial_prod_mark_sht_AFP 1 393||