- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- Features a metal media retainer on downstream side
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- UL Classified
- Commercial Buildings
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
The EZ Flow disposable panel filter is designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications. The frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation. Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
The EZ Flow media is continuous filament spun glass. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression. Media support is provided by a bottle cap retainer on the downstream side.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure