- Nominal 1 inch thick mat of dense, tightly bonded polyester fibers
- Treated with a fire retardant
- Highly resistant to fiber shedding
- Treated with a non-migrating tackifier
- Backed with a woven scrim on the air leaving side
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
- Forms a highly effective final protective barrier, preventing dirt, rust, scale, or other particles from entering through the makeup air system.
- Serves as an air distribution baffle for uniform distribution of airflow through the booth.
This media is designed primarily for paint booth supply air systems operating in the 50 to 150 FPM velocity range. SureFlow Supreme media can operate at temperatures up to 212˚F (100°C), and withstand up to 100% relative humidity with peaks of 250˚F (121°C).
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|SureFlow AFP 1 271F||