- Stainless steel plenum can be easily cleaned or sterilized
- Panelized fabrication has a smooth, finished appearance without metal distortion or visible welds
- BluJel® Seal bottom-load filters are proven to eliminate bypass leaks. The gel seal design allows for quick filter service. Filters are conveniently installed, changed, or tested from roomside.
- Direct drive, forward curve centrifugal blowers provide variable frequency drives for speed control
- 480 V single-point connection provides easy electrical hookup
- Multiple inlet locations allow easy access to room air
- Units are equipped with an aerosol test port
- Units are equipped with a static test port
- Food and Beverage
- Schools and Universities
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
The Airvelope PCR is a self-contained laminar flow module designed to meet requirements for a stand-alone cleanroom with cleanliness levels of ISO Class 5 or better.
When suspended from the ceiling, the Airvelope PCR module provides a stationary cleanroom that can be demounted and stored when necessary. When mounted on legs and casters, it provides a truly portable cleanroom environment. Considering the module is self-contained and requires no ductwork or external air handling system, it can be installed quickly and economically. Single units can be used for small applications and larger applications can be satisfied by configuring two or more units into groups.
The Airvelope PCR portable cleanroom module can be used when conditions are required to meet ISO Class 5 or better cleanroom standards. This includes retrofitting an existing facility or upgrading fill lines to meet desired cleanliness levels. Types of equipment and processes which can be used in conjunction with the Airvelope PCR include freeze dryers, autoclaves, vial filling, vial filling with powders, R & D work, cell culturing, and ovens.
The plenum is constructed of 14 gauge Type 304 stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish outside and a 2B mil finish on the inside. A direct drive blower provides a minimum velocity of 90 FPM with an initial filter pressure drop of .80 in. w.g. and a final pressure drop of 1.2 in. w.g.
Final filters for the Airvelope PCR module are AAF Flanders separatorless, low-profile DimplePleat, available in three efficiencies and guaranteed to meet or exceed the cleanliness level requirements of ISO 14644-1. All final filters are scan-tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC-001.4.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|Airvelope PCR_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 365||