- Individually tested for certified performance
- Reduces operating costs with lowest possible pressure drop from microglass media
- Gasket seal, gel seal and knife edge designs available
- Available with media ribbon or hot melt separators
- Available in a range of efficiencies
- Lightweight and compact
- Food and Beverage
Energy Saving Design
AAF Flanders' mini-pleat AstroCel II filters are ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications. A longer service life and lower energy consumption means fewer change-outs and lower operating costs.
Unique constructionAstrocel II filters are available with media ribbon or hot melt separators to meet the requirements of all mini-pleat applications. Pack depths are available between 2“– 4” to optimize energy savings by minimizing total ownership costs.
Range of EfficienciesEfficiencies from 99.99% on 0.3 micrometer to 99.9995% on 0.1 – 0.2 micrometer particles. Custom efficiencies are available.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|AstroCel II_prod_mark_broch_AFP 1 404D new||