- Designed to withstand the intense thermal stress of repeated heating and cooling
- Elastic fiberglass sealant eliminates cracking, shedding, and leaking seen in competitive filters with ceramic sealant
- Stainless steel separators reduce particle shedding versus competitive aluminum separators
- Maximum continuous operating temperature of 662°F (350°C); Up to 752°F (400°C) for up to one hour
- Robust design leads to better durability and longer life
|Special Size Available||
Premium Protection During High Temperature Operation
The AstroCel I HTP filter offers a maximum temperature resistance of 662°F (350°C), with a peak of 752°F (400°C) for one hour, making it an excellent choice for pharmaceutical dehydrogenation operations, LCD/TFT manufacturing, or other high temperature applications.
Robust DesignAll-stainless-steel construction prevents media damage caused by thermal stresses. The stainless steel separators expand and contract much less than competitive aluminum separator designs, thereby minimizing the generation of particles during temperature cycling. The stainless steel separators are also obliquely corrugated to eliminate nesting of adjacent separators and minimize contact with the fiberglass media. The elastic fiberglass sealant provides a high-integrity seal between the media pack and the stainless steel frame, which eliminates the cracking, fracturing, and leaking issues found in competitive HEPA filters that use ceramic sealants.
Faster Cycle TimeWhen used with batch ovens, the AstroCel I HTP filter saves you money by minimizing thermal cycle times. Thermal expansion and contraction is a major source of particle generation.
Long Service LifeThe AstroCel I HTP filter design results in longer service life. With no fragile ceramic to crack, the HTP can withstand thermal stresses with less wear and tear, leading to longer service life.
PerformanceMinimum overall efficiency of 99.97% on 0.3 micrometer particles.