- Positive seal with spring-loaded fasteners and closed cell gasket
- 16-gauge stainless or corrosion- resistant steel
- Flush-mounted, totally-welded corners and deburred edges
- Accommodates any standard size box or header type air filter
- Easy to install and rugged with prepunched mounting holes, 3″ depth and centering dimples
- Commercial Buildings
- Data Centers
- Firing Ranges
- Food and Beverage
- Museums & Historic Storage
- Schools and Universities
- Surface Finishing
The PF-1 Pureframe filter holding frame is a building block for built-up filter banks when incorporating ASHRAE rated air filters. It is designed to provide a high degree of sealing integrity while incorporating versatility in applications and accessibility in installation and service.
Superior Design and Construction
The PF-1 Pureframe is made with your choice of 304 stainless or 16-gauge corrosion resistant steel. All corners are mitered, continuously welded, and ground to form a smooth surface between the frame sealing surface and the gasket at the corner points of the sealing flange.
The PF-1 Pureframe has a nominal 3″ depth and a series of pre-punched mounting holes to facilitate alignment and assembly. Two rows of dimples are spaced to center the held filter and prefilter when both are used in combination in a single frame. Also, a series of pre-punched lances accommodate various types of stainless steel fasteners. A closed cell flexible gasket is attached to the sealing flange of each frame.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|PF 1 Pureframe_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 377||