- Dual-density media delivers maximum dust holding capacity that extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions
- Lightweight and easy to install
- MERV 15, MERV 14, MERV 13, and MERV 11 efficiencies
- Fully incinerable
- Single and double header models
- MERV 15 and MERV 14 available with antimicrobial
- MERV 13 and higher meet LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools and Universities
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
Dual-Density Media Reduces Operating Costs
VariCel V media is manufactured with two layers of glass fibers, coarse fibers on the air-entering side, and finer fibers on the air-leaving side. Our dual-density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the media pack, utilizing the full filtering potential of the media and maximizing dust holding. Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs.
The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic with aluminum structural supports, the VariCel V filter is fully incinerable.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The separators also ensure large effective media area, for low resistance and high dust holding capacity.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|VariCel V Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 258L new||