- Lowest clean pressure drop for energy savings
- Aerodynamic vertical supports minimize air entry turbulence
- May be operated from 0 - 750 FPM face velocity in either airflow direction
- Available in single header, double header, or box style
- Moisture-resistant for humid air applications
- UL Classified
- Commercial Buildings
|Max Operating Temperature||
Low Pressure Drop
SuperFlow V mini-pleat filters have an exceptionally low clean pressure drop. This affords low fan energy costs during much of the life of the filter system. In addition, they are the filters of choice for packaged air conditioning systems that do not have the fan capacity of larger central systems.
Longer service life means material and labor cost savings, and less disruption of systems caused by filter changeout shutdowns. High dust holding capacity is a key benefit of this filter's increased media area.
SuperFlow V filters are constructed of multiple mini-pleat panels bonded to flame-retardant plastic panels on top and bottom to make an unusually strong assembly that is both corrosion and moisture resistant. Aerodynamic extruded vertical supports minimize air entry turbulence. SuperFlow V filters are totally rigid, making them ideal for VAV systems, as well as applications downstream of supply fans.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|SuperFlow_V_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 360||