- Ecologically advanced filtration medium made entirely from recycled materials
- Rugged corrosion-resistant steel casing minimizes damage during shipping and handling
- Lofted fiberglass microfine or synthetic media is held in position by upstream and downstream plastic or metal pleat supports
- Units are available with or without header
- Filters are completely rigid
- MERV 14, MERV 13, MERV 11, and MERV 10
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools and Universities
|Max Operating Temperature||
Corrosion-Resistant Steel Casing Minimizes Damage
Rigid-Air extended media surface rigid filters are designed for use in most commercial or industrial HVAC systems where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. They feature your selection of media backed with expanded metal and pleated media. The pleats are held in place by rigid pleat separators, available in either plastic or metal styles on 12″ depth filters. 6″ depth filters feature rugged fiberboard separators. Rigid-Air is available in two media types: lofted fiberglass and micro-fine synthetic. They are also available in MERV 14, MERV 13, MERV 11, and MERV 10 efficiencies.
These filters are especially suitable for variable air volume (VAV) systems. Operating face velocity ranges are from 0 - 375 FPM for 6″ deep filters, and from 0 - 675 FPM for 12″ deep filters. Two frame styles are available: a single header model and a box type without header. Rigid-Air filters are UL Classified.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure