- 100% separatorless and self-supporting media
- Filter is fully incinerable and easy to dispose of
- MERV 16
- Commercial Buildings
- Museums & Historic Storage
- Schools and Universities
|Max Operating Temperature||
Superior Design and Construction
The PrecisionCell M16 filters are manufactured with wet laid microglass media. The media is 100% separatorless and self-supporting. This means there are no glue beads, media strips, or string separating the media pack. The deletion of aluminum separators makes the filter incinerable and easy to dispose of.The product offers the following advantages over conventional ASHRAE filters:
- Maximum Media Area: Gasket seal filters have 265 sq. ft. of media compared to 125 sq. ft. for traditional ASHRAE filters. The greater media area provides a longer time period between filter replacements.
- Exceptional Efficiency: The significant quantity of media translates into an extremely low media velocity, a minimum overall efficiency of 92% at 0.3μm, and a MERV 16 rating.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|PrecisionCell M16_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 354||