- Available in nominal 65%, 85%, and 95% ASHRAE efficiencies
- Space-saving 4″ thickness for installation flexibility
- Rugged moisture-resistant bonded frame and unitized pack for rigidity
- Cartridge design is ideal for VAV systems or turbulent flow conditions
- Lightweight and easy to store and handle
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools and Universities
|Max Operating Temperature||
In-Line Space-Saving Design
PrecisionCell II filters dramatically reduce in-line space requirements when compared to 12″ - 36″ deep filters. Their nominal 4″ depth makes a convenient fit for most installations. High efficiency filtration, which is often required for acceptable Indoor Air Quality, may now be selected by the design engineer without having to compromise space.
PrecisionCell II filters are especially suitable for VAV systems and are designed to operate at face velocities up to 625 FPM. Two styles are available: standard box style and an optional headered (top and bottom) version that are manufactured with a header for use with existing side access housings. PrecisionCell II filters are UL 900 Classified.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|PrecisionCell II_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 352||