- Economically and environmentally friendly frame has a one-piece design
- No media retainer
- Fiberglass or synthetic media
- Available in 1″ and 2″ models
- Available in all standard sizes and custom sizes
- Designed for protection of furnace and central air units in residential and light commercial applications
- UL Classified
|Max Operating Temperature||
The EZ Flow II filter is made to function without a retainer by adhering the frame directly to the media, which has a light skin to make it self-retaining. The EZ Flow II frame is made from heavy chipboard in a one-piece design that eliminates corner separation. Sealing is accomplished with a resilient hot-melt adhesive running the full perimeter of the frame on both upstream and downstream sides.
The EZ Flow II fiberglass media is continuous filament spun glass. A resinous bonding agent provides rigidity and resistance to media compression. PolyStrand fiber (PSF) continuous polyester media is also available. PSF media provides added strength, resistance to moisture, and improved efficiency.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure