- Meets requirements for performance, testing and construction specified in accordance with Section 4.2.5 of IEST-RP-CC001.3 for Type A or Type C HEPA filters
- Also given a scan or probe test in accordance with Section 6.2 of IEST-RP-CC034.1 for Type C HEPA filters
- Can be either conventional separator style or PureForm® separatorless style
- PureForm filters have high dust holding capacity (DHC) and long service life
|Max Operating Temperature||
In addition to the efficiency test, each Type C HEPA filter is given a scan or probe test for pinhole and edge leaks greater than .01% of the upstream concentration at 90 fpm (±10 fpm) face velocity. Scan testing is in accordance with Section 6.2 of IEST-RP-CC034.1. Test results appear on the filter label, carton label, and the Test and Certification of Compliance Report.
AAF Flanders manufactures both conventional separator style and PureForm separatorless HEPA filters. To make a separator style filter, the media is folded over corrugated aluminum separators with hemmed edges to separate the pleats in the filter pack.
The PureForm filter offers many advantages over conventional separator style HEPA filters:
- More usable media area for longer service life because of higher DHC
- Reduced cost of ownership because of longer service life
- Maximum utilization of the media
- Media pack can be incinerated
- Media is 28 mils thick
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|Containment_prod_mark_broch_CSP 1 100||