- High air flow media minimizes resistance, extends filter life, and minimizes operating costs
- Can be used in high velocity systems, operating at up to 750 FPM
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Fully incinerable
- Single and double header models
- Meets LEED® Project Certification efficiency requirements
- 50% more media area provides greater airflow capacity and low resistance
- MERV 14 efficiency
Sizes available — 24x24, 20x24, 12x24, 20x20
- Commercial Buildings
- Food and Beverage
|Special Size Available||
|Max Operating Temperature||
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the VariCel VXLE filter—up to 60% more media than separator-style box filters and over 300% more media than standard rigid cartridge filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity (DHC), and unusually long service life.
The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic, the VariCel VXLE filter is fully incinerable.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. They also ensure a large effective media area for low resistance and high DHC.
Low Resistance Reduces Energy Consumption
The VariCel VXLE filter features media specifically engineered to reduce resistance. Utilizing this media in a V-bank frame maximizes effective media area and airflow capacity, leading to an overall reduction in energy consumption. Replacing rigid box-style filters with the VariCel VXLE means significant energy savings.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|VariCel VXLE_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 125||