2021 NEHES Spring Seminar
June 11, 2021 | DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore | Danvers, MA
We look forward to the opportunity to network and learn together at the 2021 NEHES Spring Seminar, hosted by the Vermont Healthcare Engineers' Society. This year's Spring Seminar will be held in person on Friday, June 11, 2021 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore hotel in Danvers, MA.
The NEHES Board of Directors is monitoring capacity guidelines and attendee registration will open on a limited basis in early May. If capacities increase as anticipated in late May, registration will open on a wider basis at that time.
Sponsor/exhibitor registration is currently open to those who rolled over funds from the canceled 2020 Spring Seminar. Sales will open to NEHES Supporting Members on Friday, May 7, 2021 at noon ET. Remaining opportunities will become available to non-members on Friday, May 21.
The NEHES Board of Directors and conference venue will determine what COVID-related procedures will be implemented based on the state of the pandemic at the time of the conference, including, but not limited to:
1. Mask-wearing at all times (except when eating)
2. Social distancing and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk
3. Sanitizing of equipment on display by exhibitors
4. Accurate and truthful completion of a self-screening questionnaire prior to attendance at the 2021 NEHES Spring Seminar regarding symptoms and/or potential exposure to COVID-19
5. Self-monitoring for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and contacting the NEHES at email@example.com if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after attendance at the 2021 NEHES Spring Seminar.
Preventative measures will be put in place in order to protect as much as possible the health and safety of all 2021 NEHES Spring Seminar attendees.
|When:||Friday, June 11, 2021
|Where:||DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore
50 Ferncroft Rd