Charting the Course
- Promote the recognition of the professional role of healthcare engineers throughout Florida healthcare related facilities or systems as directed by and in unison with ASHE.
- Assist in the professional growth and development of its members.
- Provide a network of effective communication to facilitate the exchange of information, ideas, and experiences.
- Provide resources to support and promote sustainability in conjuction with FHA and ASHE programs.
- Provide a variety of education opportunities through seminars, workshops, business meetings, trade shows, and training programs.
- Serve as an information resource through newsletters, social media, and other materials.
- Establish and maintain a high standard of integrity, proficiency, and professionalism in the healthcare engineering field.
- Establish and promote relationships with other professionals of businesses, organizations, or agencies that are related to healthcare engineering.
- Encourage all interested and qualified engineers to become members of Florida Healthcare Engineers Association.
- Provide an organization structure at district and state levels.