Healthcare Facilities Managers consider Interlink to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Texas. Because the conference focuses on the unique opportunities and problems that we face, this event has earned a loyal following of participants. Interlink delivers the best value in professional development for facility managers in Texas. In addition to its content, the conference provides ongoing opportunities to discuss emerging issues and best practices with colleagues, vendors, and consultants across a broad continuum of health care issues.
Interlink 2019 will feature the perfect balance of thought-provoking general sessions and concurrent workshop sessions that focused on specific issues. This year's conference features a Compliance, Operations, and a Quality Improvement Track. Our multi-track program was created for facility managers, project managers, engineering/maintenance personnel, administrators, safety officers, risk managers, architects, engineers, or other interested parties.
Here are the Top Reasons why you Should Attend?
- Grow your professional network at the Welcome Reception, Networking Breakfast, etc.
- Obtain Continuing Education contact hours necessary for relicensure or professional certificates
- Gain perspective on new standards and issues affecting the healthcare community as well as new trends in the industry
- Interlink focuses on providing you with the technical content you need to run your hospital!
- Discover and evaluate products and services offered by vendors that will support your ongoing initiatives within your organizations.