- Available in efficiency classes H13 - U16 (EN1822:2009)
- Individually tested for certified performance.
- Reduces operation costs with lowest possible pressure drop from micro-glass media.
- Available in a range of efficiencies.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Gel Seal / Gasket Seal design are available.
- Food and Beverage
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Energy Saving Design
AAF International's mini-pleat AstroCel II filters are ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications. A longer service life and lower energy consumption means fewer change-outs and lower operating costs.
Unique ConstructionAstrocel II filters are available with media ribbon or hot melt separators to meet the requirements of all mini-pleat applications. Pack depths are available between 2“– 4” to optimise energy savings by minimising total ownership costs.
Range of EfficienciesEfficiencies from 99.99% on 0.3 micrometre to 99.9995% on 0.1 – 0.2 micrometre particles. Custom efficiencies are available.