- True high-efficiency filter - only 95 mm. thick media pack
- Slim-line, mini-pleat design lowers operating costs
- Engineered for a variety of applications
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Economic to transport
- High dust holding capacity
- Available with antimicrobial
|Max. Operating Temperature||
When installation space is limited and high quality air filtration is required, the VariCel II filter is the solution. This low depth, lightweight filter is available in EN779 classification ranges F6, F7, F8 and F9. It displays low media resistance, which means low energy consumption. Due to this filter's light weight and low depth, it is economic to ship and store, compared to other heavier, bulkier types of filter.
The VariCel II filter is also suitable for use in variable air volume systems and can withstand repeated fan shut down and turbulent airflow. It can resist intermittent exposure to water and provides excellent performance in conditions of high relative humidity. The VariCel II filter is also available with antimicrobial (Ultra) treatment.