PurAir 350C is compact design ceiling mounted unit integrated with three-stage of high-performance filters which can efficiently remove indoor fine particles, harmful gases, bacteria and virus.
The machine adopts EC fan and a three-speed switch function. The optimized sealing structure can effectively control noise. A quick ceiling mounted structure design is suitable for ducts and surface mounted environments. Its easy-to-access design helps maintenance activity. It also comes with a humanized automatic stop function adopted to open the cover to protect operator safety.
|CADR (particulate matter)||354 m³/h|
|CADR (formaldehyde matter)||130 m³/h|
|Rate of cleaning bacteria||98.6%|
|Using area for||24-26 m²|
|Housing color / Material||White / Electrostatic Spraying|
Coarse panel filter + V-Bank gas-phase filter
+ V-Bank E12 / H13 HEPA filter
- The compact design of machine integrated with three-stage of high-performance filters can efficiently remove indoor fine particles, harmful gases, bacteria and virus.
- First-stage coase panel filter is used to effectively remove indoor large particles, dust and hair.
- Second-stage V-Bank gas-phase filter can effectively remove indoor TVOC, odors, harmful gases, such as formaldehyde.
- Third-stage V-Bank EPA / H13 HEPA filter is able to remove indoor fine particles such as
PM2.5, PM1 and bacteria and virus.
- The machine adopts low-noise, high-torque DC fan, and three-speed switch function.The optimized sealing structure can effectively control noise.
- Quick ceiling mounted structure design is suitabe for pipelines and surface mounted environment.With upstream and downstream pressure drop detection port, it meets the professional site testing requirements.
- Easy-to-replace air duct adapters at both ends for on-site installation.
- Humanized automatic stop function when opening cover to protect operator safety.