- 100% exhaust*
- Need based variable exhaust based on the application
- 100% recirculation
The AstroPure 500 is designed specifically to enable a healthcare facility to quickly and inexpensively convert a standard patient room to a negative pressure isolation room. It can also be rolled into an ER, OR, ICU, or radiology suite when an airborne infection isolation room is required. It can be used as a recirculating device in outpatient clinics, waiting areas, and other common use areas where the status of patients and visitors is unknown.
This powerful system delivers up to 500 CFM operating airflow at the “HIGH” speed setting. As a result, the AstroPure 500 can typically provide above 12 air changes per hour in rooms up to 2,500 cubic feet. Variable speed controls enable the AstroPure 500 to be run at lower speeds where less airflow is required. With fan regulation, the delivered volume can go upto 1000 CFM.
|Purification System Type||Portable/ Stand alone floor standing unit|
|Overall Dimension||1298.5 x 800 x 714|
|Air Flow Capacity||2000 CFM|
|Electricity and Power Consumption||230V /1-Phase/50/60Hz/Class B (0.37KW)|
|Motor||EC Centrifugal Fan|
|Construction||PU insulated casing with castor|
|Overall weight||Estimated shipment weight is 54kgs|
|Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects||1 Year|
|UV light||Germicidal lamp 200-280 nm|
|System Efficiency||H14 99.995% at MPPS as per EN1822|
- A stand-alone complete air purification system to recirculate and clean the air in a controlled environment.
- It combines particulate, gas-phase and high efficiency filters to remove airborne particles, gaseous contaminants, virus, bacteria, fungus and molds to provide total clean air solution.
- Pre-filter to prolong the life span of a higher efficiency filter.
- Gas-phase filter to effectively remove odor problems.
- Final filter to remove fine particles, virus, bacteria, fungus, molds with the efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3μm.