- High efficiency media with moisture and oil repellency
- Sustained, high particle collection efficiency for maximum engine protection
- (H)EPA efficiency options maintain the maximum level of engine protection
- HXL option provides exceptional dust holding capacity
- Repels hydrocarbons to extend filter life
Efficiency range from F8 through to E12.
Low Pressure Drop
Lowest in class pressure drop. Protection doesn’t come at the expense of performance with higher power output and lower fuel consumption.
Durable seals on both sides offer leak-proof protection that keeps particulate in the ﬁlter, not in your equipment.
Media is moisture and oil resistant, while the plastic frame is corrosion-proof. Plastic protection screens on the downstream side of the ﬁlter provide increased stability and deliver burst protection that exceeds industry standards.
The seamless, foam-in-place gasket on the HydroVee eliminates particulate bypass around the ﬁlter frame.
Tested to both North American ASHRAE 52-2007, European EN-779 and EN1822 Test Protocols.
High Dust-holding CapacityLarge media coverage for longer filter life:
- XL version (194 square feet /18 square metres) and
- HXL version (302 square feet / 28 square metres) provide
- ﬁltration protection and high particulate capacity.
100% relative humidity protection. Vertical pleats provide moisture drainage. Repels and drains water, maximising engine protection from soluble threats such as NaCl
Landfill safe and 100% incinerable.
Rated to a maximum temperature of 176°F (80°C).
Easy Fit System reduces outage time by up to 80%
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure