A modular cartridge dust collector to fit a wide range of filtration needs
AAF’s OptiFlo® RC is a dry cartridge dust collector highly efficient in a wide range of air flows: from 4,000m3/h up to 125,000m3/h. This is a result of its modular design, which allows increasing the number of cartridges by simply adding additional modules.
Several options for the final layout are available to meet the customer’s specific needs. Height, discharge system, and layout can be configured based on the requirements of the application or the industrial process.
Compliant with ATEX regulations for explosive atmospheres and with a small footprint, OptiFlo® RC air filtration solution presents the advantages of a standard unit and the versatility of a tailor-made configuration.
Different sizes, layouts, and options
Longer lifecycle and reduced TCO
Features & Benefits
- Built-in self-cleaning system and controller – Continuous control of the performance assured.
- Descending air flow – Increased efficiency during the cleaning cycles.
- Flexible final configuration – Three height options are available, as well as different dust discharge systems.
- ATEX option for potentially explosive atmospheres – Venting panel or relief valve.
- Improved user experience – The accessibility of all elements simplifies and shortens maintenance operations.