OptiFlo® Compact SPK
A dust collector that meets the needs of the metal industry
AAF’s OptiFlo® Compact SPK cartridge dry dust collector meets the high safety levels required for filtration in the metal working industry.
The spark arrestor incorporated at the inlet prevents incandescent particles generated during different metal transformation operations from entering the chamber and reaching the cartridges.
Highly efficient on a wide range of air flows, between 1,000 m3/h and 20,000 m3/h, OptiFlo® Compact SPK integrates all the elements required for an immediate commissioning using a unit that is smaller than other equipment operating in the same air filtration range.
Plug & Play equipment
Increased safety for Metalworking
Features & Benefits
- Plug & Play equipment – Built-in fan, electrical panel, dust bin and self-cleaning system.
- Reduced footprint – As a result of its compact and modular design.
- Different sizes available and flexible final layout- To meet any filtration need in the metalworking industry.
- Simplified maintenance – All components are accessible for an easy and intuitive operation.
- ATEX certified and HEPA filter optional available – Increased safety even in explosive atmospheres or when handling potentially toxic dust.