- Available efficiencies: H13 and H14 (EN1822:2009)
- 99,99% minimum efficiency @ 0,3 μm
- Lower energy consumption – greater than 40% lower resistance
- AAF eFRM Filtration Technology media combines ultra-high efficiency with lowest pressure drop
- Highly resistant to corrosive environments (acids, alkalis, and organic substances)
- No boron outgassing
- High tensile strength media, more resistant to rough handling in transportation and installation
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Energy Conservation = Energy Savings
AAF International's ePTFE pleat pack resistance is up to 50% lower than conventional micro fibreglass media, a significant factor contributing to a great reduction in fan energy consumption. AAF International's ePTFE membrane media, combined with tapered aluminium separators, optimises pleat pack resistance. With a reduction in fan energy consumption, overall energy savings can be realised.
Perfect Filter MediaCompared with micro fibreglass media, ePTFE membrane media provides superior benefits, including inert chemical properties, more uniform fibre distribution, smaller fibre diameters, and smaller pore size. As a result, reduced resistance and higher filtration performance provide substantial energy savings.
State-of-the-Art DesignDesigned to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel I filter media pack is available in different depths, sizes, and cell side configurations, allowing for a variety of application requirements, including:
- Food Processing
ePTFE Membrane Media Developed by AAF International Engineers
The groundbreaking ePTFE technology was engineered by AAF International’s research and design teams. Media production, testing, and packaging are all performed in AAF International’s ultra-modern, ISO-certified, controlled environment, thus eliminating the potential for contamination of the filter during manufacturing.
|20181121 AAF Product Leaflet MEGAcel I ePTFE||
|20190514 AAF Product Leaflet MEGAcel I eFRM||
|20200424 AAF Product Quick Reference Guide EN||