- AAF ePTFE Filtration Technology media combines ultra-high efficiency with negligible pressure drop
- Lower energy consumption adds up to savings of more than 30%
- High resistance to corrosive environments (acids, alkalis, and organic substances)
- Negligible offgassing properties (boron, sodium, potassium, silicon)
- High tensile strength media, more resistant to rough handling in transportation and installation
- Available in efficiency class: U16 (EN1822:2009)
- Lower profile, reducing
The AAF MEGAcel line of filters is designed to meet semiconductor industry cleanroom filtration requirements for fabs, modular, mini, and microenvironments. Manufactured with high performance ePTFE media, MEGAcel filters provide extremely high particulate filtration efficiencies, lower pressure drops, and negligible offgassing.
Designed to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel media pack is employed in a variety of design and size configurations, making the MEGAcel suitable for numerous application requirements.
The ePTFE media pack is produced to ensure precision in pleat spacing and height, thereby reducing “dead spots” and promoting consistent and uniform air distribution throughout the filter. The pleat design allows the air to move throughout the entire depth of the filter, utilizing the full cleaning capability of
Developed by AAF Engineers: ePTFE Filtration Technology Media
Groundbreaking ePTFE media was engineered by AAF’s research and design teams. Media production, testing, and packaging are all performed in AAF’s (ISO 7) ultra-modern controlled environment, eliminating the potential for contamination of the filter during manufacturing.
|20170706 AAF Product Leaflet MEGAcel EN||
|20200424 AAF Product Quick Reference Guide EN||