- Available in efficiency classes H14 - U17 (EN1822:2009)
- Individually tested for certified performance
- Reduces operating costs with lowest possible pressure drop from microglass media
- Gasket seal, gel seal and knife-edge designs available
- Available with media ribbon or hot melt separators
- Available in a range of efficiencies
- Lightweight and compact
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Energy Saving Design
AAF International's mini-pleat AstroCel II filters are ideal for demanding operating conditions in critical applications. A longer service life and lower energy consumption means fewer change-outs and lower operating costs.
Unique ConstructionAstrocel II filters are available with media ribbon or hot melt separators to meet the requirements of all mini-pleat applications. Pack depths are available between 2“– 4” to optimise energy savings by minimising total ownership costs.
Range of EfficienciesEfficiencies from 99.99% on 0.3 micrometre to 99.9995% on 0.1 – 0.2 micrometre particles. Custom efficiencies are available.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure
|20180130 AAF Product Leaflet AstroCel II EN||
|20180622 AAF Product Leaflet AstroCel II CS EN||
|20200424 AAF Product Quick Reference Guide EN||