- Bag in / bag out provision for safe filter changes
- Designed to withstand a positive pressure of up to 2500
- Pa and a negative pressure of up to 3000 Pa.
- Welded air tight construction
- Epoxy powder coated finish
- Easy to decontaminate and resistant to disinfectants
- Side access for easy filter replacement
The Safe Change Housing is an airtight duct housing, designed for the collection of radioactive, pathogen or toxic materials and the safe change of the loaded filter elements. Filter changes are undertaken using a safe, fully enclosing bag system to prevent any dangerous particulate matter escaping from the unit, and to facilitate safe filter disposal.
Typical applications include extraction systems for:
- Pharmaceutical production suites
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology laboratories
- Animal housings
- Hospital and other health care facilities
The Safe Change Housing is made of mild steel, which is suitably reinforced to withstand a positive pressure of up to 2500 Pa and a negative pressure of up to 3000 Pa. The entire housing comes with an epoxy powder coated finish, color code white RAL 9010, which is easy to decontaminate and resistant to disinfectants. Optionally, the Safe Change Housing is also available in a stainless steel execution.
The typical configuration of the AstroSafe RPT housing is with the airflow vertically downwards. If needed, the housing can be executed for horizontal airflow (this need to be indicated on the order). Standard housing sections are either suitable for the main filter only, or come with an integral prefilter section. The flanges are pre-drilled for easy assembly on site. Differential pressure connections are included for in both the main filter and the pre-filter section.
The AstroSafe RPT Housing is a reliable duct housing for the removal of Radioactive, Pathogenic and Toxic contaminants. It can be supplied with a single or double stage filtration system, consisting of a single HEPA filter or a HEPA filter with a prefilter. Typical areas of application include the healthcare, pharmaceutical, microelectronic and nuclear industries as well as biochemical laboratories. The unit can be used for vertical downflow or horizontal airflow.
Optionally available Features
- Optionally available in stainless steel execution
- Optional integrated prefilter section
- Optional DIN test groove
- Transition pieces
- Air tight valves
- Magnehelic pressure gauges
- Stainless steel, 304 as well as 316
- Support legs for installation on the floor
|20200424 AAF Product Quick Reference Guide EN||