- ≥ 99,95% for MPPS (integral) / ≥ 99,99 for 0,3µm (integral)
- Designed to withstand the intense thermal stress of repeated heating and cooling
- Elastic fibreglass sealant eliminates cracking, shedding, and leaking seen in competitive filters with ceramic sealant
- Stainless steel separators reduce particle shedding versus competitive aluminium separators
- Maximum continuous operating temperature of 350 °C; Up to 400 °C for up to one hour
- Robust design leads to better durability and longer life
Premium Protection During High Temperature Operation
The AstroCel I HTP offers a maximum temperature resistance of 350°C, with a peak of 400°C for one hour, making it an excellent choice for pharmaceutical dehydrogenation operations, LCD/TFT manufacturing, or other high temperature applications.
All-stainless-steel construction prevents media damage caused by thermal stresses. The stainless steel separators expand and contract much less than competitive aluminium separator designs, thereby minimising the generation of particles during temperature cycling. The stainless steel separators are also obliquely corrugated to eliminate nesting of adjacent separators and minimise contact with the fibreglass media. The elastic fibreglass sealant provides a high-integrity seal between the media pack and the stainless steel frame, which eliminates the cracking, fracturing, and leaking issues found in competitive HEPA filters that use ceramic sealants.
Faster Cycle Time
When used with batch ovens, the AstroCel I HTP saves you money by minimising thermal cycle times. Thermal expansion and contraction is a major source of particle generation.
Long Service Life
The AstroCel I HTP design results in longer service life. With no fragile ceramic to crack, the HTP can withstand thermal stresses with less wear and tear, leading to longer service life.
Minimum overall efficiency of 99,97% on 0,3 micrometre particles.
|20190124 AAF Product Quick Reference Guide EN||