Interlink 2017 will feature the perfect balance of thought-provoking general sessions and concurrent workshop sessions focusing on specific issues. This year's conference features a compliance, operations, and a quality improvement track. Our multi-track programme was created for facility managers, project managers, engineering/maintenance personnel, administrators, safety officers, risk managers, architects, engineers or other interested parties.
Here are the top reasons why you should attend:
- Grow your professional network at the welcome reception, networking breakfast, etc.
- Obtain continuing education contact hours necessary for relicensing or professional certificates
- Gain perspective on new standards and issues affecting the healthcare community as well as new trends in the industry
- Interlink focuses on providing you with the technical content you need to run your hospital!
- Discover and evaluate products and services offered by vendors that will support your ongoing initiatives within your organisations.