- Available in filter classes M6, F7, F8 and F9
- Improves air quality in drying lines
- Robust, heat-resistant aluminized material
- Excellent performance
- Designed for ovens and other high temperature applications
- 260º C maximum temperature
|Recommended Final Pressure Drop||
|Max. Operating Temperature||
The VariCel HT filter is designed for use in drying ovens. Made of sturdy aluminized steel, this filter has a maximum continuous operating temperature of 260 °C. Aluminized steel is used because it does not spall or flake at elevated temperatures.
To ensure a high integrity construction, this filter’s headers and cell sides are mechanically interlocked. The filter hasn't adhesives, sealants, or glues are used that could degrade at high temperatures, causing structural damage to the filter or affecting the quality of the drying process.
Filter strength is further enhanced by aluminized faceguards and support bars on the leaving sides. This filter is available in the classification ranges M6, F7, F8 and F9 according to EN779:2012.